Kid's Ijinle Lite Slip-on
- Free global shipping for orders over $99
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
“IJINLE” in the Yoruba language means “the roots”, “authentic, “ancestors”, and other more powerful meanings. Our custom print draws inspiration from “IBILE” and elements of our KEEXS DNA.
- AFROCENTRIC: drums, cowries, beads, masks
- INNOVATIVE: smartphones, chips, circuit boards
- SOCIAL: people, love, power fist , giving back
- SPORTY: a KEEXS sneaker silhouette
- URBAN: cityscape, national theatre, speakers,
- RED: KEEXS brand color, energy and love
- BLUE: Lagos lagoon and Ocean
- YELLOW – The Taxi or hustle and bustle of Lagos.
Get the Ijinle Slip on and join the KEEXS Socially Cool Tribe movement whilst also giving back to child education (1 purchase = 1 week in school)