Ijinle Duffle Bag (Limited Edition) - Pre-order
- Free global shipping for orders over $99
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Pre-order now and save up to 20% (Starts Shipping from May 2022)
Our signature IJINLE print duffel bag is perfect for packing exercise gear when heading to the gym, or throwing in necessities and going on an adventure.
“IJINLE” in the Yoruba language means “the roots”, “authentic, “ancestors”, and other more powerful meanings. Our custom print draws inspiration from “IBILE” and elements of our KEEXS DNA.
- AFROCENTRIC: drums, cowries, beads, masks
- INNOVATIVE: smartphones, chips, circuit boards
- SOCIAL: people, love, power fist , giving back
- SPORTY: a KEEXS sneaker silhouette
- URBAN: cityscape, national theatre, speakers,
- RED: KEEXS brand color, energy and love
- BLUE: Lagos lagoon and Ocean
- YELLOW – The Taxi or hustle and bustle of Lagos.
Your stuff will stay organized and safe with our bag’s multiple inside pockets. The bag’s shoulder strap is adjustable or removable, while the dual padded handles with velcro fastening ensure easy carrying.
- 100% polyester with black interlining
- weight: 9.56 oz/yd² (325 g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
- One size: 22″ × 11.5″ × 11.5″ (55.9 × 29.2 × 29.2 cm)
- Capacity: 13.2 gallons (50 l)
- Max weight: 66 lbs (30 kg)
- T-piping for stability
- Adjustable and removable padded shoulder strap
- Dual padded handles with hoop & loop fasteners for easy carrying
- Mesh side pocket
- Multiple inside pockets
- Polyethylene bottom support for stability
Get your KEEXS on and join our Socially Cool Tribe movement whilst also giving back to child education (1 purchase = 1 week in school)
At KEEXS our mission is to Inspire people and give back to community. We deliver this impact (our logo - the fist bump) using the 4Ps (People, Planet, Profit and Purpose)
PURPOSE - We are FOR THE TRIBE, BY THE TRIBE! Our Tribe is not bound by geography, pedigree, race or religion. Our Tribe are COOL, UNAPOLOGETIC people who are passionate about GIVING BACK.
PEOPLE - Every KEEXS product you purchase contributes to keeping a kid in school for a week or more in partnership with Slum2School Africa. We also offer our TRIBE incentives to promote and co-create products to increase our abilty to send more kids to school.
PLANET - At KEEXS we strive to use more recycled and eco-freindly materials in our production process. In partnership with MIPAD, we also offer our Tribe more climate action to plant trees so they can literally have roots in Africa & name entered in the Book of Roots!
PROFIT - We are ability to sustain our mission through profitabilty allows us to invest in creating more jobs in Africa and other countries we operate around the world.
SHOE SIZE GUIDE
Please note current sizing displayed on product page is US (W=women and M=Men size)
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR SHOE SIZE
We accept returns and exchanges for our non-custom made shoes within 30 days of delivery. We simply ask that you treat them kindly during that period!
To return or exchange a pair of shoes, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your purchase. You will recieve a pre-paid return label, send it back to get an exchange or a full refund.
We accept returns and exchanges for non custom made shoes within 30 days of delivery as we do for US customers. However we do not have pre-paid return labels for orders outside of the United States.
If you need to return or exchange a pair of non custom made shoes, you'll have to pay for the return shipping so we recommend using our size chart and feet measuring instructions to guide you before you purchase