We currently offer 3 delivery options at KEEXS
- FREE STANDARD DELIVERY WITHIN NIGERIA
We currently offer free delivery of KEEXS nationwide. All orders will be processed within 1-2 working days. We then aim to deliver all Nigerian standard orders in 2 working days.
- Prior to dispatching your order, our customer service team will call you to ensure availability to receive your order.
- If you have not received your delivery within five working days, please contact us via email or live chat.
- We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays.
- A signature is required on delivery for standard delivery.
- SAME DAY DELIVERY IN LAGOS, NIGERIA.
We also have a same day delivery service within Lagos, Nigeria only that attracts an extra fee of N1,500 only.
- All orders/ requests must come in between 7am – 12pm of the same day to enable us process delivery within standard working hours of 8.30am – 5pm
- Same day delivery in Lagos service is not available on weekends or public holiday and is also subject to availability of the product in the Lagos warehouse. Please confirm from the customer service before this service is requested.
- FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
We ship worldwide including Europe, USA, Asia and Australia with DHL with an average of 2 -6 working days.
This is a fully trackable courier service. You will receive up to date tracking on your order and its journey to you.
A signature is required this delivery options. If you are not in when the couriers first try to deliver they will leave a card and then take your order back and then attempt to deliver again. Please follow the instructions on the card left by the courier to arrange redelivery. Keep an eye on the tracking information as all up to date information will be posted here.
About Customs, Duties & Taxes
When ordering from KEEXS, you’re responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country.
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders shipped outside of the Nigeria may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient’s country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient; KEEXS has no control over these charges, nor can KEEXS predict what they may be.
By law, we must declare all items at their full price and cannot alter this amount to decrease international custom fees.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
- Customs offices in some countries require the importer of record to provide a particular form of identification before releasing a shipment. You may be required to provide an identification number such as a Unique Identification Number, CPF, or Tax ID.
- Countries that require an identification number include: Brazil, Chile, China, Ecuador, India, Israel, Peru, Qatar, South Africa, South Korea, Taiwan, and Turkey.
If you refuse a shipment from KEEXS, you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any import fees that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to KEEXS. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund. In the instance, the return fee exceeds the amount of the merchandise plus shipping costs, the package will be abandoned and you will not be refunded.
Policy and terms
By placing an order at KEEXS you are responsible for all applicable custom import fees and the cost of return shipping back to KEEXS. This also applies to any shipments that are refused by you at delivery.