Men's Ah-Free-Can Limited Edition Classic Sneaker
- Free global shipping for orders over $99
- Low stock - 6 items left
- Inventory on the way
Ah-Free-Can sneaker art draws inspiration from works of the legendary Lemi Ghariokwu, a Nigerian artist and designer who is renowned for providing many of the original cover images for the recordings of Fela Kuti. Fela was a Nigerian musician, composer, pioneer of the Afrobeat music genre, human rights activist, and political maverick.
With innovative technology, Ah-Free-Can has extra comfort and support. The airy upper and lightweight cushioning are like a breath of fresh air for your day. This product is made with recycled content as part of our ambition to end plastic waste. Both the upper and lower parts are partially made from materials containing recycled content.
- Crafted with mesh and vegan leather for breathability and elevated feel.
- Super cushioning for all-day comfort
- Laced low cut sneakers for mobility and freedom of motion
- Embossed KEEXS logo
- Rubber cut sole for durability
- Upper design for everyday style
Get your KEEXS on and join the KEEXS Socially Cool Tribe movement whilst also giving back to child education (1 purchase = 1 week in school)